Hello fellow writers!
It’s been a little while since we last shared a writing prompt with you – we’ve missed it! It was so nice to read all of your wonderful responses, and so we’d like to start doing that again. One small change: all responses to the prompt should be posted as comments on this blog post (or, if you prefer, as a comment when we share this blog on our Facebook page). No email entries please.
As it’s been almost a year, and I’m out of practice (I don’t know about you!), we’ll give you until 31st May to post your responses to this prompt.
Are you ready? Then let’s go!
Writing Challenge – April/May 2018
Write a story (in 100 words or less) inspired by this Easter photograph of a painted egg in the garden.
Entry Details and Terms
- To enter, simply add your entry as a comment on this post, or as a comment on the Facebook post whenever this blog is shared to our Facebook page. Entries will be accepted until 31st May 2018.
- The challenge is open to everyone, including members of Lockerbie Writers.
- Entries should be fictional, maximum 100 words, based on the prompt. You can enter as many times as you like. All entries must be the entrant’s original work, must not infringe on the rights of any other parties, and should not contain anything which might be considered offensive. Lockerbie Writers reserves the right to remove any entries/comments which they decide do not meet any of these conditions.
- By entering, you agree to allow Lockerbie Writers to publish your entry on this blog and on their Facebook page. You will retain the copyright to your work.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch!