Happy Sunday, writers!
Apologies for being a little late posting this month, but you still have plenty of time to get your keyboards tapping and pens scribbling to this month’s prompt!
Thank you for all the fantastic fairy-themed responses which we received last month. They were great fun to read, and really helped to get us in the mood for our visit from author Sara Maitland.
We’ve had two nature-based photographs so far this year, so let’s go with something a little different for July. I hope you enjoy coming up with some great 50-word fiction in response to this prompt …
Writing Challenge – July 2018
In 100 words or less, write a story inspired by this photograph of a dog with a football.
Entry Details, Terms & Conditions
- To enter, simply add your entry as a comment on this post, or as a comment on the Facebook post whenever this blog is shared to our Facebook page. Entries will be accepted until 31st July 2018.
- There is no prize or winner – it’s just for fun!
- The challenge is open to everyone, including members of Lockerbie Writers.
- Entries should be fictional, maximum 100 words, based on the prompt. You can enter as many times as you like. All entries must be the entrant’s original work, must not infringe on the rights of any other parties, and should not contain anything which might be considered offensive. Lockerbie Writers reserves the right to remove any entries/comments which they decide do not meet any of these conditions.
- By entering, you agree to allow Lockerbie Writers to publish your entry on this blog and on their Facebook page. You will retain the copyright to your work.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch!